Liesl M. Dromi, M.Mus., is a classically trained soprano and voice teacher currently on faculty at John Brown University in Siloam Springs, AR. Ms. Dromi has years of experience teaching functional technique and expressive musicianship for all voice types and singing styles. She is a full member of NATS (National Association of Teachers of Singing).
In addition to undergraduate instruction, Ms. Dromi also teaches privately through JBU’s Community Arts Academy. Whether you are a seasoned musician, an amateur who would like to develop your instrument, or a parent looking for an accomplished voice teacher for your child, she tailors instruction to meet your needs:
- develop your voice to realize your full singing potential
- establish a solid technical foundation for healthy singing
- learn to sing in a variety of styles (Broadway, commercial, Christian worship, classical)
- prepare for auditions
- prepare for undergraduate or graduate study in music
- prepare for competitions
- learn and polish repertoire (solo and choral)
Studio space is extremely limited and is filled on a first-come, first-served basis, with preference given to continuing students.
Contact Ms. Dromi for more information.